As part of our mission to make the performing arts accessible to the community, Algonquin Arts Theatre's main stage programming offers group rates with significant discounts whenever possible.
Bringing your group to one of our daytime Education Series programs? View information under 'Education Series' below.
- Purchase at least 10 tickets to a single performance to qualify for group rates.
- Group prices are listed as Adult/Senior and Student. Student rates are valid for children through college students.
- Group rates are only available for Regular Seating at select performances. There is not a group rate available for Premium Seating.
- Group sales purchases are not subject to per ticket processing fees.
- Group leader is responsible for distributing tickets. Tickets will be printed with purchase price.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Groups can reserve seating in advance with a 20 percent deposit. A deposit is required to hold seats and is not refundable. The deposit is applied to the final balance.
- Final payment is due three weeks prior to a performance.
- Payment can be made in check (Payable to Algonquin Arts Theatre), credit card or cash.
- For a group reservation contract, click here or call Diane Munoz at 732-528-9293.
TO ORDER GROUP TICKETS:
- With Reservation & Deposit: Contact Diane Munoz at 732-528-9293.
- Ready to pay in full when you reserve? No contract is required!
- Contact our Box Office directly at 732-528-9211.
- Group sales are not available online.
Reservations for Education Series programs – daytimes shows created to accommodate schools and other groups - should be made through our Education Department.
EDUCATION SERIES ORDERING
- View a list of our Education Series programs here.
- Call Education Director Julie Nagy at 732-528-9224.
- Education Series tickets are $9 for the 2013-14 season.
- Every 15th seat is free. There are no per-ticket or per-transaction charges.
- No minimum order. Individuals and home-schooled families are welcome.
EDUCATION SERIES POLICIES
- Payment is due 30 days prior to the program date.
- No refunds or cancellations made within 30 days of a performance.
- Seating is assigned by Algonquin Arts Theatre.
- Plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to the performance.
- Please seat adults on the aisles so that small children can see over chaperone’s heads!
- Please bring special needs or disabilities to our attention.