Algonquin Arts BUY TICKETS DONATE NOW
Algonquin Arts Theatre
Performing Arts | Education | Film
A New Jersey Non-Profit Organization
Box Office: 732-528-9211
Box Office Hours: Monday-Friday 12-6pm | Saturday 12-4pm
173 Main Street | Manasquan, New Jersey 08736
Questions? E-Mail Us: boxoffice@algonquinarts.org
Support The Arts

Ticket Sales account for only 60% of our theatre’s operating income. To remain economically viable, the remaining 40% must be derived from corporate, foundation and government support, and from individuals like you.

To discuss your support of the historic Algonquin Theatre, please contact:

Teresa Staub, Development Director
teresa@algonquinarts.org
732-528-4336

Donate Now or please explore the following options:

Support Algonquin Arts
Algonquin Arts is a registered 501(c)(3) organization, and contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law. NJ Charities registration # 0737100.
Follow Algonquin Arts on Facebook! Follow Algonquin Arts on Twitter!
Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid Section 508 Accessibility