FREE - 5 p.m.
Algonquin Arts Theatre invites you to attend our 2017 Gala Kickoff, in anticipation of our June 8 On Broadway Gala starring The Drifters, with special tributes to four distinguished honorees:
- Janice Blanton, Humanitarian Award
- Larson Ford, Community Service Award
- The Jay & Linda Grunin Foundation, Community Service Award
- Stephen Strouse, Arts Educator Award
The April 20 kickoff starts at 5 p.m. and will serve as an exciting preview of the June 8 Gala, with a chance to meet this year's honorees while enjoying complimentary appetizers, beer & wine.
The kickoff is a free event, but RSVP is required. CLICK HERE to RSVP online, or call Liz Shouvlin at (732) 528-9293.
What is the Annual Gala?
The Gala is AAT's most important annual benefit, providing critical funds to provide mainstage, educational and community programming. The Algonquin is a non-profit organization, and ticket sales alone do not sustain theatre operations or artistic innovation.
June 8 Gala Tickets
- VIP (includes seated dinner, prime theatre seating and much more)
- Gala-only tickets (includes cocktail hour and show)
Click Here for tickets and more information.
Sponsors & Journal Ads
- Be featured as a sponsor or journal advertiser.
- Click Here to download Sponsor/Ad form
Have an item to donate to our silent auction?
Click Here to download Gala Auction Form
Contact the Algonquin Arts Theatre Development Office:
Director of Development
brett [at] algonquinarts.org
liz [at] algonquinarts.org