Learn creative ways to build the arts into everyday lesson plans and discover Algonquin Arts Theatre's widespread education resources
- Algonquin Arts is a registered provider of professional development through the New Jersey Department of Education, Provider #2871.
- Attend a performance that allows educators to earn hours and participate in a question and answer talk back all while learning creative ways to build the arts into everyday lesson plans.
- Classroom Workshops: Created with our Workshop Coordinator to be customized with a teaching artist to meet the objective of the educators attending the workshop. You pick the topic; we'll provide the lesson!
- In-Service Teacher Training: Expand your toolkit: Learn how to implement creative dramatics, art, and music into your classroom. A teaching artist will lead you through exercises that you can use with your students.
- Receive a certificate for participating hours Helping Expand Music Education in Monmouth & Ocean Counties Algonquin Arts programs are made possible in part by funds from the New Jersey State Council on the Arts/Department of State, a partner Agency of the National Endowment for the Arts.
- All workshops and educational main stage performances meet NJ Core Curriculum Content Standards: 21st Century Life & Careers, Comprehensive Health & Physical Education, Science, Social Studies, Technology, Visual & Performing Arts, World Language, Mathematics, Language Arts Literacy.
To reserve a seat for the 2016-2017 Education series or to learn more about our Professional Development program:
Please Respond by Email, Phone, Fax or Mail:
Mail: 173 Main Street, Manasquan, NJ 08736